viernes, 2 de julio de 2021

A Subject that I enjoy Studying this semester

In a beginning of the semester I would tell that Ergonimics was my favorite subject, because all my cousins (olders) study something relationated with health, so, in classes I understand better about what they are talking in the family events, and i thought that in a future I would work with them and ask them for advices. In classes we seen anatomy, risk factor's and analize the enviroment to prevent diseases like tendinitis, epicondilitis or lower back pain, now in the end of the semester I hate every subject and I want to end the semester the fastest I can, because I have migrains almost every day and they produce me lost my vision, so the homeworks are difficult to do. Now english give me some space to relax but in this moment I can surely say that I don't have a favorite subject and all I want to do is cuddle under my sheets (because lately it's been so cold) and sleep, watch some movies with my dad, play with my goddaughter (it's like my own child and I adore her) and eat a lot of yummy things with my family :(

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, ergonomics was also my favorite subject this year and I think we thought the same thing about being able to help people through this design work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have no idea on that subject, but it looks complicated: c, and I completely agree with the last thing you write, I just want to finish this little online school

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I feel so identified with you, I want the semester to end soon, unfortunately suddenly I get so lazy and I want to sleep and sleep, the good thing is that it's only a few days.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog experience and some reflections

 I would say that the first 3 blogs was fun to write, reading my classmates too, now, at this point I was debating with me to wrote this, I ...